How to install a vinyl adhesive sticker
- Start by thoroughly cleaning the surface where the sticker will be applied. Make sure the surface is free of any dirt, dust, or debris.
- Carefully remove the backing paper from the sticker, taking care not to touch the adhesive side.
- Position the aircraft sticker where desired on the surface and press down firmly to ensure a good bond.
- If there are any air bubbles, use a credit card to smooth them out.
- Finally, peel off the transfer paper, leaving the sticker in place.